KNX is the foundation for all applications within home automation:
KNX is Lighting Control
- Central lighting controlled in the house and garden.
- Choice of different lighting scenarios or individual dimming available.
KNX is Blind and Shutter Control
- Control of blinds and shutters with regards to wind, brightness and rain.
- Put the control of blinds and shutters on a time schedule.
KNX is Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Control
- Automatic and optimized heating control according to room usage or the needs of the inhabitants.
- Windows will be opened according to requirements.
- The ventilation system reacts to the presence of people in the room.
KNX is Audio/Video Control
- Remote control of music from everywhere within the house.
- Remote control for every single room.
KNX is Operation and Visualisation
- Presentation and operation of all systems in the house via a wall mounted display.
- Easy visualisation and integration of audio-systems and monitoring cameras.
KNX is Security and Safety
- Reporting of open or broken windows and doors, burglary, smoke emission etc.
- Camera monitoring of the entrance.
- Deterrence of potential break-ins by switching on the entire home lighting system (panic mode).
- Simulation of an occupied home through control of lighting and blinds set on a timer.