KNX Association now offers many webinars to inform you about various KNX-related topics. These are online live presentations about both technical as non-technical matters you can follow from behind your computer and interact if you have questions.
Underneath you can see an overview of all webinars we offer. Click on the webinar title to see more info, dates and registrations.
- Standard KNX versiunea 2.1
- Conţinutul şi explicaţia „cărţii de bucate KNX”, ghidul de dezvoltare KNX pentru dispozitivele KNX Mod S
- Versiunea 4 a KNX Manufacturer Tool pentru crearea de intrări în baza de date de produse ETS
- Instrumentul KNX Interworking Test Tool EITT
- Procesul de certificare KNX pentru dispozitive KNX
We hope to meet you online soon at one of our webinars!
Ora nu este comodă pentru dvs.? Se oferă, de asemenea, mai multe webinare în versiunea înregistrată aici
Create scenes with ETS5 ProfessionalThe webinar is based on KNX Virtual, we therefore recommend to have a look at it prior to the webinar.
- more information can be found here: https://support.knx.org/hc/en-us/sections/360000827779-KNX-Virtual
- especially the videos on this page might be interesting to you: https://support.knx.org/hc/en-us/articles/360002413240-What-is-KNX-Virtual-
- KNX Virtual can be found here: https://my.knx.org/shop/product?product_type_category=software&product_type=knx-virtual
The presented scenes will include:
- switching and/or dimming control (value) and/or blinds control (position) and/or temperature set point (RTC)
- scene number
- scene 'activation' vs. scene 'learning'
During this webinar the following aspects/features will be explained too:
- KNX devices: programming mode & reset via ETS
- ETS group monitor
From: 27-08-2019 14:00
To: 27-08-2019 15:00
KNX RF Multi developmentWebinar delivered by Mr. Philippe Magneron, Connected Buildings standardization manager at Hager Controls SAS. This Webinar addresses the development of KNX RF Multi devices and its communication advantages over single frequency devices.
From: 12-09-2019 11:00
To: 12-09-2019 12:00
KNX solutions for LEED strategiesIt is a fact that many of the strategies proposed to achieve the LEED green building certification can be performed by KNX technology. This webinar focuses in the official training "LEED 201: core concepts & strategies", offering solutions based on a standard of technology for home and building control (KNX). Following the philosophy of KNX, the solutions are vendor independent.
If you are a KNX Partner or a LEED professional, this webinar will give you a good overview of how to tackle a green building project from a technology perspective.
- Current situation
- Market, legislation and trends
- Green Building Certifications
- Tenders and large projects
- KNX Solutions for LEED strategies
From: 17-09-2019 13:00
To: 17-09-2019 14:00