KNX Association now offers many webinars to inform you about various KNX-related topics. These are online live presentations about both technical as non-technical matters you can follow from behind your computer and interact if you have questions.
Underneath you can see an overview of all webinars we offer. Click on the webinar title to see more info, dates and registrations.
- All webinars are offered completely free of charge
- You need to register in advance to attend a webinar
- Register as soon as you can, there is always a registration limit
- After registration you will receive a link to join the webinar
- If you do not have a headset, you can also join the webinar by phone
- Check this page regularly as new dates are added frequently
We hope to meet you online soon at one of our webinars!
Is the timing inconvenient for you? Several webinars are also offered as a recorded version here
KNX System: understand telegrams recorded by ETSIf you want to know everything about the KNX telegrams, then this is your chance.
This webinar can also serve as practical input for people involved in KNX product development.
- structure and details on all telegram fields
- communication types: broadcast, multicast & unicast
- sequence numbers, TPCI, APCI, etc.
From: 02-10-2018 14:00
To: 02-10-2018 15:00
Dimming in LED lamp retrofit- issues and solutions by Siemens AGIn this member solutions webinar, Siemens AG will cover the following topics around dimming in LED lamp retrofit:
• Issues in using dimmable retrofit LED lamps
• Facts and backgrounds
• Perfect solution with the new Siemens universal dimmers and dimming actuators
From: 04-10-2018 14:00
To: 04-10-2018 15:00
KNX Secure: additional security based on encryptionAfter this webinar you understand how to make KNX installations even more secure.
- measures prior to encryption
- KNX Secure devices
- secure Group Objects & Group Addresses
- live demonstration: plain vs. encrypted telegrams
From: 09-10-2018 14:00
To: 09-10-2018 15:00
KNX Secure Webinar (By Jan Derua, KNX Belgium)KNX est fier de vous présenter tous les aspects de KNX Secure dans le cadre du KNX Secure Roadshow
- Mesures avant le cryptage
- Produits KNX Secure
- Adresses de groupe sécurisées
- En pratique: cas d'utilisation
Le webinaire s'adresse à tous, allant des propriétaires, des intégrateurs de systèmes jusqu’aux développeurs.
Veuillez visiter https://roadshow.knx.org pour plus d'informations.
From: 11-10-2018 13:00
To: 11-10-2018 14:30