KNX Association now offers many webinars to inform you about various KNX-related topics. These are online live presentations about both technical as non-technical matters you can follow from behind your computer and interact if you have questions.
Underneath you can see an overview of all webinars we offer. Click on the webinar title to see more info, dates and registrations.
- All webinars are offered completely free of charge
- You need to register in advance to attend a webinar
- Register as soon as you can, there is always a registration limit
- After registration you will receive a link to join the webinar
- If you do not have a headset, you can also join the webinar by phone
- Check this page regularly as new dates are added frequently
We hope to meet you online soon at one of our webinars!
Is the timing inconvenient for you? Several webinars are also offered as a recorded version here
Create basic KNX building functions with ETS5 ProfessionalThese are the basic KNX building functions that will be created:
- light: switching & dimming
These functions will also include feedback.
During this webinar the following aspects/features will be explained too:
- KNX devices: programming mode & reset via ETS
- ETS group monitor
- the use of the following object flags: I (read on initialization, e.g. after reset), R (read value), U (update value)
From: 28-05-2019 14:00
To: 28-05-2019 15:00
KNX RF Multi developmentWebinar delivered by Mr. Philippe Magneron, Connected Buildings standardization manager at Hager Controls SAS. This Webinar addresses the development of KNX RF Multi devices and its communication advantages over single frequency devices.
From: 12-09-2019 11:00
To: 12-09-2019 12:00