KNX Association now offers many webinars to inform you about various KNX-related topics. These are online live presentations about both technical as non-technical matters you can follow from behind your computer and interact if you have questions.
Underneath you can see an overview of all webinars we offer. Click on the webinar title to see more info, dates and registrations.
- All webinars are offered completely free of charge
- You need to register in advance to attend a webinar
- Register as soon as you can, there is always a registration limit
- After registration you will receive a link to join the webinar
- If you do not have a headset, you can also join the webinar by phone
- Check this page regularly as new dates are added frequently
We hope to meet you online soon at one of our webinars!
Is the timing inconvenient for you? Several webinars are also offered as a recorded version here
KNX Development: OEM approachKNX Members can register existing certified devices from other manufacturers to sell under their brand: this is known as "derived" in the KNX certification process. Would you like to know more about the process and fees involved? This short Webinar will help you to understand how it works!
From: 04-04-2019 10:00
To: 04-04-2019 10:30
KNX RF Multi developmentWebinar delivered by Mr. Philippe Magneron, Connected Buildings standardization manager at Hager Controls SAS. This Webinar addresses the development of KNX RF Multi devices and its communication advantages over single frequency devices.
From: 12-09-2019 11:00
To: 12-09-2019 12:00