KNX Association now offers many webinars to inform you about various KNX-related topics. These are online live presentations about both technical as non-technical matters you can follow from behind your computer and interact if you have questions.
Underneath you can see an overview of all webinars we offer. Click on the webinar title to see more info, dates and registrations.
- All webinars are offered completely free of charge
- You need to register in advance to attend a webinar
- Register as soon as you can, there is always a registration limit
- After registration you will receive a link to join the webinar
- If you do not have a headset, you can also join the webinar by phone
- Check this page regularly as new dates are added frequently
We hope to meet you online soon at one of our webinars!
Is the timing inconvenient for you? Several webinars are also offered as a recorded version here
KNX & VisualizationThe webinar will be based on KNX Virtual.
The following advanced KNX (lighting) functions will be created within KNX Virtual and commissioned with ETS Professional:
- switching + feedback + visualization
- multiple switching + feedback + logic operations (AND vs. OR)
During this webinar the following aspects/features will be explained:
- the use of the R-flag, U-flag and I-flag for group objects
- the use of logic gates in general and for KNX devices specifically
From: 10-12-2019 10:00
To: 10-12-2019 11:00