What is KNX National Group Middle East – Mission and Objectives?
KNX National Group Middle East is a neutral and local association, with the mission to promote KNX on a local basis in the United Arab Emirates. This includes the organizing of activities, workshops, trainings and events. Members of the association are amongst others major KNX manufacturers, KNX integrators and certified KNX Training Centers. With all powers united, KNX National Group Middle East represents a strong group, which offers many business opportunities and advantages to any company, which is involved in building automation.
The objectives of KNX National Group Middle East are:
- To represent and promote KNX in the Middle East;
- To assist in the development and application of technology, infrastructure and manpower skills for KNX;
- To promote the development and applications of KNX Systems for the expansion of Intelligent Building Control;
- To advance, and actively promote and support education and technical training to include KNX in the local teaching-curriculum and to enhance productivity, skills and product quality for consultants and electrical contractors;
- To act as the advisory, consultative and coordinating body for KNX Systems;
- To acquire new members for the KNX Association International
- To promote the usage of the Engineering Tool Software (ETS)
- To act as a negotiating body for members of the association concerning intelligent building control systems and technology with users, specifiers and relevant regulators;
- To organise and/or participate in exhibitions, conferences for the promotion of its activity;
- To promote trade, friendly relations and contacts;
Who can become a member of KNX National Group Middle East and what kinds of membership exist?
KNX Membership is open to all businesses with ordinary domicile in the Middle East. The association can be joined as followed:
Board Membership The Board Membership is open to all members of KNX Association International, respectively to only one of their official representative in India with domicile in India,
Ordinary Membership The Ordinary Membership is open to all members of KNX Association International, respectively to only one of their official representative in India,
Integrator Membership The System Integrator Membership is open to persons, involved in the integration of KNX Solutions in home and buildings (like contractors, system integrators, consultants, specifiers and architects).
Associated Membership The Associated Membership is open to companies, institutions, statutory bodies and relevant regulators of national standings supporting the aims of the association,
Educational Membership The Educational Membership is open to educational institutions, like universities and (vocational) schools that are directly linked to the KNX Technology supporting the aims of the association.
Board, Ordinary and Integrator Members may put forward candidates to be nominated as office bearers at a KNX Middle East GA according to the rules as set out in the articles of KNX Middle East.
When was KNX National Group Middle East founded?
The official foundation of KNX Middle East took place on the 6th November 2012. As result, the following positions were voted: The office of the President is represented by Mr Tarek Zakaria (from ABB), the office of the vice-presidentsby Mr. Jean Baptiste Plagne (Schneider Electric) and Mr. Suhel Rashid (Siemens) and the secretary’s office by Mr. Taj Kollara from the system integrator company Total Autmation Co. LLC. Besides, KNX International and all KNX manufacturers in that region organized the 1st KNX Forum where they promoted the newest KNX National Group. After the 3-day meetings we can clearly admit there is a high interest for KNX solutions. All activities of KNX Middle East can be followed on the KNX Facebook page or the official website of KNX National Group Middle East.
Become a member of KNX National Group India
Interested in becoming a member of KNX National Group Middle East? If yes, please complete the application form of KNX National Group Middle East.
The complete constitutions of KNX National Group Middle East can be found here.
For any questions regarding the completing of the KNX National Group India Application form, please contact the secretariat of KNX National Group Middle East: 4e4a20f7829f60d76fc954512dae421b1ee72a9f#d3cf8887d7407e0b330031b5e64d8740f9e78e05#7821491566
CONTACT KNX National Group Middle East
Mr. Rasoul Moghaddam, Tel: : + 971-50-241 0403 www.knx.ae mail: 4e4a20f7829f60d76fc954512dae421b1ee72a9f#d3cf8887d7407e0b330031b5e64d8740f9e78e05#7821491566